1. Cookies Meaning
3. The Cookies We Use to Run the Service are.
4. What are your choices regarding cookies?
Cookies are a small amount of data a website generates and your web browser saves. It allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you. It makes your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. They can be ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies.
It may place a number of cookies files in your web browser when you use and access the Service. The purpose and ways of cookies are as follows:
1. To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
2. To enable certain functions of the Service
3. To provide analytics
4. To store your preferences
Note: We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service.
The Cookies We Use to Run the Service are:
1. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
2. We may use third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are Your Choices Regarding Cookies?
Note: And if you prefer to delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features of content. You may not be able to store your preferences either. Due to this, some of our pages might not display properly.
For more information about cookies, search on the internet freely.